Nvidia Pune Freshers Openings for System Software Engineer Sept 2012Posted: September 19, 2012
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From our roots in visual computing, we’ve expanded into super, mobile and cloud computing. NVIDIA’s mobile processors are used in smartphones, tablets and auto infotainment systems. PC gamers rely on GPUs to enjoy spectacularly immersive worlds. Professionals use them to create visual effects in movies and design everything from golf clubs to jumbo jets. And researchers utilize GPUs to advance the frontiers of science with high-performance computers.
Company Name: Nvidia
Job Role: System Software Engineer
Educational Qualification:B.Tech/B.E, Any Graduate
Experience Required : Freshers
Job or Work Location: Pune
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Job Category: IT-Software/ Software Services
- Candidates should have Strong Computer architecture, OS and C programming skills.
- Candidates have Strong device driver, kernel development experience and exposure to linux.
- Candidates have Strong and proven debugging skills.
- Automation and scripting skills.
- Excellent communication, self-driven & motivated, conscious of high quality software.
- Able to work with multiple functional groups in Hardware and Software.